We provide door to door mail and parcel services, focused in E-Commerce Delivery, as the online market is growing and becoming the first choice for all Canadians.
Our goal is to provide the best service implementing the ultimate technology and creating the best team to exceed the expectations for the customer experience.
Same Day and Home Delivery Service
We guarantee to our customers the same day delivery of parcel, mail and packages, saving time and money with a simple courier that offers complete fast service, punctuality, technology and less overcharges. Our company can offer a dedicated service courier vehicle to get all the parcels you need to dispatch every day to your customers, branches, retail stores, or distribution centers anywhere in the Lower Mainland.
Find below all the documentation needed for your shipment (download these PDF files).
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COURIER SERVICE
Regular Same Day Delivery cut off times:
- 1:00 pm for zones A, B, C, D, E, F, G & H same day delivery (4-6 hours).
- 12:00 noon for zones I & J same day delivery (4-6 hours)
- Chilliwack services next day delivery
- Rush service withing 2-3 hours.
- All Delivery times are subject to current road, traffic and weather
- O.D & cash calls Charge: add $8.
- Hourly Cargo van & Driver $49, minimum 4 hours.
- Waiting times or delays loading, unloading will be charged hourly, first 10 minutes are
- Oversize shipments call for quote.
- After hours and weekend delivery call for rates.
- Job site, Inside Mall and Self-Storage add $5
- Down Town Vancouver, YVR Add $5 to zone charge.
- Redelivery and wrong address $5 fee.
- Redirected Delivery Regular Delivery Charges
- Remote areas and Rural Areas listed below. Add $10 to zone charge.
- North of Dewdney Trunk Rd.
- Above upper levels
Weight & Density
- All Shipments Subject to weight
- Non-standard sized packages are subject to
- All Shipments subject to 0.6 lbs per cubic foot.
We do not pick up or Delivery:
- Jewelry and other items of extraordinary
- Un-create Glass, Large Furnitures or Mattresses.
*Order’s must be placed online before cut off time in order to be delivery on time.
*Rates above are subject to the additional fuel surcharge, and GST.
- Not liable for loss, damage, inconsequential damage or delay, whether or not arising from negligence, to any of the goods transported. Maximum liability of $2.00 per lb. to a maximum of $100.00 per waybill. All claims must be received in writing whiting seven days of the day of
- Jewelry, and other items of extraordinary value cannot be shipped via CCE-Express.
- Improperly packaged and or non- packaged goods will be sent at the shipper’s risk. CCE-Express accepts no liability or responsibility for damage to such
- The shipper will be responsible for all shipping charges on shipments where the receiver refuses to pay any or all collect charges, including storage and/ or return
- Signature is required for all deliveries unless prior arrangements have been made with CCE-Express. Items will not be left at destination without a (see COVID policy).
- We do not guarantee delivery
- Insurance is available at a valuation charge of 2% + $10.00 to a maximum of $500.00 declared
- Glass items, Mirrors, acrylic, pottery and ceramics, perishable goods, art work and used goods cannot be insured and must be properly packaged for
- CCE-Express will not accept liability for some unusual items, including delicate instruments and plants, such items travel at shipper’s risk of
- Concealed damage must be reported withing 24 of receipt of delivery.
“No contact Delivery”
New policies to ensure the safety of our customers and drivers for all residential and business deliveries.
To limit the contact between customers and drivers during COVID-19, we will be asking for the receiver’s name only.
RESIDENTIAL PICKUPS & DELIVERIES:
- PICKUP – The pickup should be left outside door. Our driver can call the customer upon arrival.
- DELIVERY – Knock, drop and go, leaving delivery in a safe place if signature is not
- Our drivers will not enter the building, therefore it is imperative that we are provided with phone Number/Buzzer Code for our driver to call upon arrival and the resident must come down for the exchange.
** Even though we are not taking direct signatures, if signature is required, driver will ask for the name of the person who receives the package. In the case no body is at the place of receiving and the signature is required, the driver will not drop the package, generating an extra charge for redelivery.